A Trusted DUI Law Firm
If you have been charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI), call De Boef Lucchesi and Assoc., P.C. to speak with a DUI lawyer State College PA locals recommend. In State College, it is not unheard of for a DUI charge to be dropped or dismissed. In part, this is because law enforcement have been known to bungle roadside stops and investigations. Breathalyzers, blood, and urine test results are prone to mistakes. It is also possible for health conditions and prescription medications to render unfairly high blood alcohol content readings. A DUI lawyer in State College PA should have a thorough understanding these matters and may be able to capitalize on them to win your case. If you would like to learn more, call De Boef Lucchesi and Assoc., P.C. now at 814.231.4050 to speak with a knowledgeable State College PA DUI lawyer.
Don’t Listen to Everything You Are Told
Upon being arrested and charged with a DUI, law enforcement officers might tell you things like:
- “Your BAC readings are over the legal limit.”
- “We have enough evidence to show you are guilty.”
- “Plead guilty and your charges might be reduced.”
Even if any of the above hold true, don’t assume that the evidence brought against you is insurmountable. It usually makes sense to fight a DUI charge with the help of a DUI lawyer State College PA motorists turn to rather than plead guilty. This is because:
- There are over 100 substances and medical conditions that could interfere with testing equipment.
- Breathalyzers must be calibrated often, but they are not, which could cause false readings.
- Blood tests are known to be contaminated. We may be able to retest blood using a private laboratory for a more accurate result.
- The standard roadside procedures are often performed incorrectly.
- Rights violations are a common occurrence and can be successfully countered with the help of a DUI lawyer State College PA community members rely on.
De Boef Lucchesi and Assoc., P.C. Will Fight for Your Rights
If you have been charged with any of the following DUI related cases, don’t hesitate; call us today and request a free consultation with a DUI lawyer State College PA residents choose.
- First time DUI
- Second or third DUI offense
- Aggravated DUI
- DUI biking
- Commercial DUI
- DUI causing harm to another person
- Felony DUI
- Vehicular manslaughter
- Gross vehicular manslaughter
No matter what you have been charged with, we have a solid strategy that can be used to build your case. We may:
- Visit the location of the DUI
- Examine the arresting officers background, training, and complaint records
- Review the breathalyzers maintenance records
- Reanalyze or re-test blood tests or other tests performed
- Cross examine or subpoena officers at hearings
- Call upon expert witnesses or witnesses of your arrest
- Review your medical history
Whether you or a family member has been arrested and charged with a DUI, we encourage you to call our DUI lawyers for a complimentary case analysis. It will be our goal to have your charges reduced or dropped altogether. Call 814.231.4050 to speak with a skilled DUI lawyer State College PA offers.